How long does a session last?
- Typically mini sessions last about 30 mn while standard sessions last anywhere between 1h-2h.
- Sessions are relaxed and scheduled around your children.
What to look for during a session?
- All sessions are on location indoor/outdoor using natural light.
- During the entire session, children will get a chance to play, have fun, get snacks when needed.
- I love capturing joy, and the loving connection between yourself and your child.
What happens if the weather doesn’t cooperate?
- In case the weather doesn’t cooperate, I will text you prior to the appointment time, and we will reschedule your appointment.
Where does the session takes place?
- I am a natural light photographer. Pictures will be taken outdoor at a location of your choice. Indoor will be considered if natural light is available.
- I recommend bringing your children’s favorite toys and any prop you would like to use during the session. Along with water if the weather gets hot!
What happens after the session?
- A selection of pictures will be professionally edited. The number will vary according to the Collection you will be selecting.
- Usually 2-3 weeks after the Session, you will receive an email to schedule a proofing meeting (does not apply to mini sessions).
- During our proofing meeting, you will have the opportunity to order additional products: prints, canvases, standouts, albums.
When is the session due?
- A non refundable deposit of $100 is due upon any booking to secure your spot.
Do you offer gift certificates?
- Yes, gift certificates are available! They make amazing gifts for your loved ones!